4.17.2012

Message on a bottle...

In my Beyond Layers class, yesterday's exercise talked about taking care of ones self...taking the time/effort/thought to nurture yourself and thus your creativity.  I'm pretty good at this...but occasionally I fall into the rut as well as anyone else of putting other needs/demands/wants first.

This thought has been on my mind, so when I got out of the shower this morning, I decided to indulge myself with the scrumptious lotion that my art friend Kate just gave to me...I know this seems trivial...but I often "save" the expensive lotion...and on my work/art/studio/household days, I just use whatever lotion I bought at the grocery store...but today I splurged...and as I looked at the bottle...the message couldn't be more apt...






































I also took the time to process my image with a couple of the techniques I've learned in the Beyond Layers class (framing and editing with kk texture "letgo")...so it was a learning experience two-fold...

What do you do to nurture your creative soul...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails