6.09.2012

A Dust Bunny Life

I am well acquainted with dust bunnies...its not that I am averse to cleaning...but when you have a 96lb golden retriever, you have dust bunnies...even after you vacuum...they seem to multiply instantly.
Here is the culprit himself...Calvin...with one of his favorite bunnies...
When I heard that Thistlewood Farm and Eclectically Vintage were starting up a new blog titled, A Dust Bunny Life,
I was there...as I soon found out, it is not a sharing of dust and dander tales...but rather a potpourri of easy projects, using the simplest of supplies and taking minimal time...

My clipboard chalkboard project is featured today...do pop over and check it out...believe me, those dust bunnies swirling around on the dining room floor...they can wait...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails