3.25.2015

and still more birds...

I  have birds on the brain...maybe because of spring...probably because I've always had a soft spot for them...

and when I see some fabulous bird prints, I go weak in the knees...

I saw these Morris bird prints on Rhubarb Reign's Facebook page...I was smitten...a back and forth exchange ensued...soon my package arrived...8 bird prints were mine.

I had a bit of fun using the prints as photography props...they are quite wonderful...hand colored...
with just the right amount of vintage wear...











































































I decided though that I wanted to share...so six of these prints will be available at my booth at the Vintage Market this coming Saturday.  I decided to keep the presentation simple...I had a stack of white mat frames...and a slew of clipboards...I embellished one corner of each mat with a combination of paper ephemera and washi tape, added a little flourish to the top of the clipboard and called it done...











Easy to hang as is...or one could do a proper mat and frame of the print...
I attached the print to the mat board with nothing more than two small pieces of tape so as to leave the prints relatively clean.























































Wishing the photos were clearer...that's the downside of the PNW...we've had a mild winter and spring...but the sun doesn't always shine...makes photography a challenge...and when I saw how grainy these pics looked, the birds were already packed for the show...you'll just have to stop by my booth and see them for yourself...let me know that you read about them on my blog...I'll have a surprise for you...

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails